Motiv8: Building Better Opportunities for Greater Manchester
Motiv8 transforms lives by helping people overcome the challenges and barriers they face to get back on track.
By improving wellbeing, confidence and employability skills, we can increase your chances of accessing training or finding a job.
Motiv8 is funded by The National Lottery Community Fund and the European Social Fund.
- Are aged 25 or over
- Live in Greater Manchester
- Are not in education, training or employment
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Have multiple support needs
- Health problems
- Mental Health issues such as anxiety, depression or isolation
- Disabilities ]
- Substance misuse
- Homeless or at risk of being homeless
- Domestic abuse
- Past offences
- Financial hardship
- To find out more or to request a referral form:
- Email our single point of access team [email protected]
- Call: 0161 331 2048
- Website: http://motiv8mcr.org/
- Twitter: @Motiv8GM
SKylight (part of SHG) is a delivery partner of the Motiv8 programme.
Motiv8 is funded by £14 million from The National Lottery Community Fund and the European Social Fund as part of the Building Better Opportunities programme. Motiv8 is led by Manchester Athena, a partnership of housing providers working together to transform people’s lives.
It is being delivered across the whole of Greater Manchester by the following housing provider.
The programme will support over 5,000 people to overcome multiple, complex needs and move them closer to training and work.
Motiv8 is also working with a wide-range of specialist providers and external partners and agencies who can provide you with specialist support to help you overcome your barriers and challenges.